Back by popular demand, this red-hot session will feature a series of 20-slides-in-five-minutes presentations on interesting and offbeat topics related to redevelopment.
This collection of rapid-fire presentations will present a wide variety of topics in redevelopment, sparking ideas and inspiration.
Presentation topics include:
- Landscape Design for Redevelopment Success
- Understanding New Jersey’s New Land Bank Law
- Opportunity Zones: Are they real opportunity zones or fool’s gold?
- Wave of Redevelopment Transforms Long Branch Oceanfront
- Sea Level Rise: Who Pays and How!?
- Pathways to Progress in Perth Amboy
- Stop, collaborate and listen!
- Partnerships, Products, and Perseverance: Refinancing and Preserving Affordable Senior Housing
- Reducing Landfills Through Cooperative Reuse
- Community Development: Getting Buy-In by Reaching Out
- Adaptive Reuse: New Lives for Old Buildings
Planning and Development track sponsor: New Jersey Economic Development Authority